Thursday, April 07, 2005

Emma - Ep 1 (Okuri mono - Present)

New anime from TBS. It's better than I thought because its setting is in 19th century England (well, not that ancient since they do have horse carriages and planes) and story is by Jane Austen so it kind of gives me the idea that it can get boring. It's a story about a maid and a rich man's son who fall in love. Typical it may be but I find the graphics and the mood of the anime very soothing and entertaining. And the main character is played by Kinouchi Hidenobu who also plays Oshitari in Tenipuri BUT wait a minute, I visited the official website yesterday and his name is no longer there. I guess he is not playing William after all. Anyway, seems like Kinouchi is in quite a number of animes I'm seeing these days like Monster although I still like Tezuka, Atobe and Sanada's voices the most. ^__^

Coming back to the story, what I find entertaining is the interaction between the couple concerned. So "innocent" and doki-doki when I see them turning red in the face so easily. Sometimes, it's the simple things that make such love stories appear so interesting. Anyway, seems like the first difficulties will crop up in the next episode where the sub title is two different worlds...Sigh, the course of true love never runs smooth...

No comments: