Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hagaren Movie DVD Limited Edition

Finally placed my order for the Hagaren movie DVD yesterday on Amazon Japan. After comparing prices at a number of websites, Amazon Japan offers the highest discount and after deducting the tax (since I am not a Japanese resident), I can save more than 2000 yen. I've ordered the limited edition which comes in 3 DVDs. The first DVD being the actual movie itself and the other two contain special production footage and specials like the chat session among the seiyuus. Besides that, there are 10 illustration cards and 2 special booklets with information on the series and drawings of the characters etc sealed in the boxset. Although this costs about 5000 yen more as compared to the regular edition, the freebies and premiums justify the higher price tag so I'm willing to foot that amount of money for the limited edition. I have been waiting for a long time to buy this item and at long last, it was listed on various websites a few days back. The release date will be on 25 Jan which means that there is a wait of more than 2 months before I can receive the DVD. Can't wait to watch the movie and find out what happens to the Elric brothers!

No comments: