Sunday, January 08, 2006

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora trailer

Saw the trailer for Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora which is due to begin on 12 Jan. From the looks of it, this anime is said to be a pure love story between Yuichi and Rika. However, it seems like it's probably going to head towards a sad outcome since Rika has been down with an illness since young and I don't think it will be possible for her to be cured suddenly within the run of the anime. And that means Yuichi may have to bear with the pain of losing someone he loves. I'm still not sure whether this anime is going to last for 6 episodes only as announced on a number of websites. If that's the case, my concern is how they are going to squeeze the content from 5 volumes of manga into just 6 episodes and not compromise on the quality of the story. The animation standard looks quite good to me based on the trailer though. Personally, I think this is one of the more promising new animes for the latest season so I have a certain degree of faith in it. Nevertheless, I'll save my judgement until I see the first episode next Thursday.

No comments: