Thursday, January 05, 2006

Paradise Kiss act 1 A/T cossage

As mentioned previously, here's the picture of the blue rose cossage which comes with act 1's DVD box. It is placed inside a clear plastic box with the cloth label of "Paradise Kiss x A/T" attached at the back. The colour of the rose is similar to what is shown in the anime. However, the lable is not shown too clearly in the photo since most of it is covered by the cossage. There are instructions on the cardboard insert of the box about how to use and clean the cossage if required. It seems that the cossage might discolour if it is washed in certain ways. I don't plan on using this in the first place since I will keep it as a collector's item. In fact, I've not used any of the freebies I got from various DVDs or CDs. Anyway, I don't have the habit of wearing such accessories so there's no risk of spoiling it. I'm looking forward to the next volume's free gift which is a photo stand designed by Yazawa Ai herself. How it looks like will only be known next month when I receive the DVD box of act 2 to be released on 10 Feb.

No comments: