Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hachimitsu to Clover Official Postcard Set

Mekke! is selling the Hachimitsu to Clover official postcards in a set of 10 at 1000 yen each which features the 5 main characters i.e. Takemoto, Hagu, Morita, Yamada and Mayama. Each postcard measures 15cm by 10cm. The catalog number of this item is 4530430121113.

Among the selection, my favourites would be that of the night as a background with the three guys which should be the scene where they return from the public path as well as the solo picture of Morita doing his enka thing. Whenever I see him in this manner, it never fails to remind me of the prince of enka i.e. Hikawa Kiyoshi especially the parts where the crowd chants Morita's name "Shinobu" which has three syllables just like "Kiyoshi".

Now that the manga and anime are coming to an end, I can't help but feel sad about this but I'm hopeful that the story will be wrapped up in a nice way so as to make it memorable for fans. Although the last volume was released on last Friday, the local Kinokuniya will most likely bring it in before the end of this week. I can't wait to get a copy of Vol 10 soon! ^__^

No comments: