Sunday, December 31, 2006

明けまして、おめでとうございます!Happy New Year!

2006 is coming to an end and it's been a very busy time for me especially in the second half of the year. That's why I've not been keeping up with the updates on this site for as much as I would have wanted to do thus leading to queries from visitors as to whether I'm still maintaining this site. Rest assured that although the updates are slower than before, I will try to clear the backlog of stuff which I want to post at a comfortable pace. As such, I can only hope for your continued support and patience while I try to strike a balance.

I will be posting a recap on the anime/manga which I've enjoyed and disliked in the year 2006 so please keep a lookout for this feature which should appear within the next few days.

See you in 2007 and may you have a great year ahead!

No comments: