Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life goes on ~ side K~ by Chemistry (OP of Antique)

Title: Life goes on ~ side K ~
Artiste: Chemistry
Lyrics and melody: Kawabata Kaname / Douchin Yoshikuni / Taniguchi Naohisa


*Note that the OP is a faster version of the song while the ED is a sentimental number. Other than the tempo, the lyrics of side K and side D are slightly different. Side D is used as the ED and the romaji lyrics will be posted later.

kanashii toki ni [kanashii] to tsugeru no wa
yowaitte koto kana
tsurai toki ni [tsurai] to uchiakete ii kana

I've just got to believe
yami ga semari yukiba ushinatta toshitemo
ima wa kimi ga soba ni iru
mayowazu ni fumi dasunda

nagashita namida wa kitto hikaru kesshou e to kawaru
yasashiku tsutsunde I'll be with you
I'll be with you
kimi ga oshiete kureta jibun rashiku aru koto wo
dakara donna toki mo shinjite susumu yo
Life goes on

boku ga kimi ni shite agerareru koto tte
nani ga arun darou
nigate na koto nara takusan aru to iu no ni

I am to be with you
kimi no kotoba futo omoi dashite unazuku
hoshi ga tsukame sou na yoru
owarananu ai wo chikaou

nagashita namida wa kitto hikaru kesshou e to kawaru
furueru kokoro de You're by my side
You're by my side
kono koe ga todokazu ni akirame sou ni natte mo
nigitta te dake wa hanasazu susumu yo
Life goes on

kaze wa taezu ugoite
bokura no senaka wo osuyo
toki ga nagaretemo You're my sweetheart
You're my sweetheart
matataku hoshi no mukou
yume mita mirai egakou
dakara sono toki wa issho ni iyou yo
Life goes on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much! xD ive been looking for the lyrics for a while b/c...im too lazy to romanize it myself

Chiaki said...

hi, glad to know that the lyrics are of use to you. do keep a lookout for the side d lyrics coming up!

有缘无分 said...

thanks thanks thanks :D

Anonymous said...

really thnx 4 this one!!!! i've c hosen to sing this song on a talent portion in my school gladly i won even though they dont understand what it is. heheheeh!!!

Chiaki said...

hi dee, thanks for leaving a comment here.

hi ifrit, congratulations on winning the contest.

I don't write the translations for song lyrics mainly because it's too tedious to do so and it doesn't seem that many people would like to read them either. As such, I will only stick to romaji lyrics for the time being.

If there is sufficient "demand" for the translation of particular songs, you may just see them on the blog one day.

Mona said...

Hi...your music is really great! mind if you can give me a guitar chords on that? thanks a lot!


~Ryuu