Sunday, April 24, 2005

Emma Ep 3 - Kokuhaku (Confesssion)

I thought William would be the one to confess his feelings to Emma but it turns out that it was his friend, Hakkim, a royalty from India who got smitten by Emma. Oh my god, here's another love triangle again. It's obvious that Willian and Emma like each other but Eleanor likes William and now Hakkim comes into the picture. I just hope this doesn't get draggy even though I know such twists would make the story more interesting. Unless something happens, I doubt William would dare to make his feelings known to Emma soon in case he scares her off.

This anime is getting to be more interesting than I thought initially. Among the new season animes, it's the only one I'm following faithfully. Did I mention this before? ^__^ Well, I see from the next episode's preview that Eleanor is appearing again so something may happen between her and William. And I don't think it will bode well for William and Emma.

No comments: