Thursday, April 14, 2005

Emma Ep 2 - Futatsu no Sekai

This is the only new anime I'm following since the rest doesn't seem to really interest me. Eyeshield 21 which is in the old Tenipuri slot bores me because I don't like American football and most of the other offerings are genres which I don't fancy like fantasy or yaoi. Oh, I forgot about Monster but it's not a new Spring 05 anime while Kyou Kara Mou is in the second instalment.

OK, coming to Ep 2 of Emma, it was quite sad to see Emma avoiding William because she saw him with some beautifully dressed ladies (actually, they are William's siblings)and seemed to sense the disparity in their status. And William was so disappointed when he waited for Emma the whole day but she didn't appear. Besides, I think the appearance of Eleanor would most probably cause more trouble since she seems to be infatuated with William. Thus, things are not looking good for Emma even though she has the indirect support of her employer cum William's ex teacher. I agree the story is quite old fashioned but sometimes, the simple storyline might be more captivating given that the aesthetic effect of this anime is appealing to me.

No comments: