Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hachikuro Soundtrack and Calendar

I received this on Friday even though I ordered it on last Sunday night. I'm not sure what resulted in the delay but anyway, as long as I receive this, there's no reason to complain anymore. I got the first press which is in the form of a digipak but other than that, I don't think there's other freebies as compared to the DVD releases which have premiums for the first press. There are 32 tracks in this CD instead of 27 mentioned on the official website including the OP (Dramatic by YUKI) and the two EDs. After a few runs, I like 11 tracks which includes 2,7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 17, 25, 27, 28 and 32. Most of these are slow numbers by the OP and ED (Waltz) are also included in my favourites above. It's very suitable for listening to especially at nights and helps to calm you down.

I also ordered the Hachikuro calendar which is due to be released next month. I wonder how it will look like as I'm quite excited about seeing Morita and everyone on an enlarged picture. I just hope they show them as they are instead of those funny versions in the anime as I like to see the serious versions of the characters especially Morita who looks very nice when he's in deep thought.

No comments: