Sunday, February 19, 2006

Kono Manga ga Sugoi! 2006 Onna-ban (Top 20 Manga Ranking)

This is a book released annually about manga and I understand that there are various features on different segments. I bought the Onna (Woman) and Otoko (Man) versions which essentially meant that the books talked about manga targeted at guys and gals. There are a number of interviews and features about manga released in volume format from 1 Oct 2004 to 30 Sep 2005 so I'll start off with the Top 20 manga ranking chosen by this book. I've not read any of the top 20 titles so I'll indicate my interest list in bold:

1) Hachimitsu to Clover - Umino Chika
2) Nodame Cantabile - Ninomiya Tomoko
3) NANA - Yazawa Ai
4) Barubara Ikai - Hagio Moto
5) Pride - Ichijou Yukari
6) Ooku - Yoshinaga Fumi
7) Flower of Life - Yoshinaga Fumi
8) Kisekae Yuka-chan - Higashimura Akiko
9) Sugar Sugar Run - Anno Moyoko
10) Maihime Terepu Shikoora - Yamagishi Ryouko

11) Kantoku Fuyuki todoki - Anno Moyoko
12) Ai ga Nakutemo Kutte Yukemasu - Yoshinaga Fumi / Garasu no Kamen - Miuchi Suzue
14) Kakuyahime - Shimizu Reiko
15) Sapuri - Okazaki Mari
16) Tsuki no Parusu - Kuramochi Fusako
17) Eroika yori Ai wo Komete - Aoike Yasuko / Mainichi kaasan - Saihara Rieko / Kyou no Nekomura san - Hoshi Yoriko
20) Kuma to Interi - basso / Inu ni Naritai - Sanjou Tomomi

I'll follow up with other features when I read more of this book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really want to read Kuma to Interi !!