Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (Kare Kano)

Finished watching this yesterday.

I can't say that I like this anime. Reason being, there are so many flashbacks of what happened in the past and they actually dedicated 2 episodes just to recap what has happened. That is why I ended up forwarding through some of the more boring content.

However, there were a few scenes which I liked:

-Miyazawa holding Arima's hand at the meeting to signify that she likes him too. That was simply so romantic and sweet!

-Tsubaki and Tonami kissing on the tree. From what I see, they do feel something for each other. Tonami is anxious to prove that he has changed to show Tsubaki that he's no longer the chubby kid in the past but Tsubaki doesn't seem to realise who he is. In his haste to attract her attention, I can see romance sparks flying between them.

-Miyazawa and Arima sleeping together. I don't mean it in a bad way but that scene was done in a romantic manner. Nothing offensive about that. It's all up to the viewer's imagination. ^__^

If not for the repetitve content and some of the noisy and a bit nonsensical scenes, I would have rated it higher than 5 out of 10.

No comments: