Monday, August 01, 2005

Okusama wa Joushikousei Ep 9 - 10

I'm quite disappointed with what I'm getting from this anime. Frankly speaking, the female lead is the type of girl I can't stand i.e. weak, insecure and overly cute to the extent of being pretentious. OK, I know Asami is meek by nature but the suggestive nature of the anime together with a bland storyline where nothing major happens to them except for the little crisis of Iwasaki or Sakura eyeing Ichimaru is really not enough to keep me staying tuned. Somehow, I get the feeling that this anime is in the middle of nowhere. It's not as wild or intense to bring out the theme of a relationship which must be kept under wraps. Even the circumstances whereby these two got married are not explained properly. I just get the feeling that I'm being brought to somewhere without knowing what led to the situation. Moreover, if the story continues like this where Asami gets insecure and jealous, Ichimaru continues to be ignorant to her internal thoughts and we get other women constantly eyeing him, it's going to be repetitive. To prevent me wasting time further, I'm washing my hands off this anime. This is really not my cup of tea. I'm better off spending time on other titles.

2 comments:

Bryan Kurz Photography said...

my thoughts exactly

Chiaki said...

Thanks for leaving comments on my blog and may you enjoy reading the content here!