Friday, February 17, 2006

Paradise Kiss manga and Kono Manga ga Sugoi books received

Finally received my ParaKiss manga and the 2 books under the Kono Manga ga Sugoi series 2006 from Amazon Japan. As I had used the Vpost Japan delivery function, it took more than 1 week to receive the item but I did save on the shipping charges so I can't complain much about this inconvenience. It's quite expensive to purchase books on Amazon where there is a shipment charge of 1000 yen and a handling charge of 300 yen for each item but there are no charges for orders above 1500 yen to be sent to a Japanese address. The Vpost Japan method would be more beneficial if you are purchasing a number of books. If you are talking about a small order, it's better to stick to direct delivery. Anyway, I will post reviews of the books when I finish them one by one.

No comments: