Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hachimitsu to Clover 2nd season

According to Hachimitsu to Clover's anime website, the 2nd season of this series will be back this summer which is around the same time as the real-life movie's release. Well, as a fan of Hachikuro who liked the anime series very much, it's good to hear news about the sequel. However, my concerns will be whether the seiyuu lineup remains the same and if the story will follow the manga or deviate from it. I want to see more of Morita Shinobu, who's my No.1 favourite among the characters so I won't want Ueda Yuji to be replaced for sure. ^__^ As I understand that the manga continued in a different magazine just months ago, I'm not sure whether there would be enough content for at least one full season of anime (11 - 12 episodes). Anyway, we'll probably know more about it in a few months' time. Oh, before I forget, for those who are interested to find out more on the real-life movie, you may visit its website here.

No comments: